Monday 19 November 2018

PHCN Wire Don Kill Church Woman

PHCN wire don kill one Veronica Oboh wey dey waka go church jeje.





Wetin Anty Juli fit gather be say high tension wire fall on top Madam Oboh for Ijaiye area of Agege Local Government, Lagos State.



The late Madam Oboh dey on her way to attend church service before she step on the exposed wire. Her body enter electric shock and na from dia she pass go yonder.

The family and eyewitnesses don dey cast blame on top Ikeja Electric head, say na dem kill Madam Oboh

According to dem,  Madam Oboh for no die if PHCN do dia work well.


Hear wetin one Femi Afolabi, eye witness for the matter talk:
“When the wire fell off the pole around 9pm, people who usually sell around there ran for safety. I was on my way into Ijaiye Estate around 5:30pm the next day when I saw that people were gathered at the junction of the estate.

“When I moved closer to see what had happened, I saw that a woman, who had been electrocuted by the wire that fell, was lying on the floor; she  reportedly stepped on the wire because she could not see properly as there was a power outage. I saw a torchlight beside her body but I wasn’t too sure of her identity.


“So, when officers from the Pen Cinema Police Station took away her remains, I had to visit the station to confirm and it was through an identification card that I knew that Oboh was the person that was electrocuted. I was the one who gave the police her elder brother’s number; but the most painful aspect was that despite the fact that Ikeja Electric was aware of the incident, it was on the third day that its officials came to fix the fallen wire,” na so the eyewitness talk.

On top say their wire kill person, Ikeja Electric Company no come fix the wire until three days after!

Na real wa for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment